Our New UXP Panels
The RA UXP Panels are compatible with Adobe® Photoshop® CC2021 (v22.0) and later on Windows and Mac OS computers, including M1/M2 Apple computers.
Enjoy Our Money-Back Guarantee!
Thousands of creative professionals around the globe have been happy users of our RA panels for a decade!
We're so confident you'll love our RA panels that we offer a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied, simply reach out to us within 30 days of your purchase, and we'll make it right!
Easy Installation and Activation
99.9% of our happy customers have no issues installing and running all of our panels when they follow our detailed installation instructions. For the remainder 0.1%, we are always able to assist in troubleshooting. There has not been a case where we were unable to help install our panels when approached by a customer.
For detailed installation guides and instructions on activating additional panel features (brushes, presets, and actions), please visit our FAQ section for common login, download, installation issues & troubleshooting.
In order to activate your Software Product license, after you install any of our UXP RA Panels in Photoshop, you'll be prompted to enter the email address associated with your Member Account on the RA Lab website.
Be sure to watch our FREE Video Courses which come with the respective panels to get the best out of their use.
If you have already activated your panel, but the activation request pop-up reappears after a Photoshop update, please refer to the Reset Your Panel Activation in Photoshop instructions.
Dedicated Support Team
If you still encounter difficulties, our friendly and knowledgeable Support Team is always available to assist you. Please submit a ticket, and they'll be happy to help you get up and running with our panels in no time!