The Retouching Academy HQ is located in Los Angeles, CA and we work and provide support in the PDT timezone; from 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday. Maximum response time is 24 hours.
We also take occasional leave on public holidays and other such events, so we can be with our families.
We always strive to offer the best possible support as fast as possible, but please be aware that outside of these hours your support requests will be answered on the following working day, as we do sleep at night just like you.
Limitation of Support
Retouching Academy provides support services to customers only. Support includes installation guidance, bug fixing (RA Panels issues ONLY), and problem solving with features explained on our sales page.
Please check the FAQ page before submitting any messages to our support helpdesk for instant support.
Support does NOT include:
- general basic computer knowledge support;
- general retouching education support, our panels are designed to speed up retouching, but it is expected that you understand retouching techniques and tools to use our panels;
- general Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Extension Manager support;
- retouching education;
- solving problems for plugins or scripts that are not packaged with our panels;
- other extensions & plugins integration;
- adding new features or extending the currently available features outside of our scheduled updates;
- changing colors and/or size of panels for individuals;
- any type of modification or customization outside of the use of our own customization features.
Whilst we'd love to be able to help with requests like those mentioned above, it simply wouldn't be possible for our small team to provide such a support to our massive user base.
Occasionally, after an update is released, we may discover bugs in our panels. We will endeavor to fix these bugs as soon as possible, but please be aware that it does take time for any development team to find and fix bugs, then test the updates on various Photoshop versions on both Mac OS and Windows computers.
Even though we would love to be able to have every plugin and extension available for Adobe Photoshop work with our panels, this simply is not possible. Some plugins and extensions may conflict with our panels, and, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about that.
Please do not contact us if you have issues with other plugins and extensions not working properly along with our panels - we will not be able to assist with these issues. You may either disable the problem plugin, reach out to the problem plugin's support team or look for an alternative.